- We include quilting design consultation as part of our preparation to quilt for you.
- Basting of the quilt sandwich (top, batting and backing) on our long arm frame will allow you to quilt by domestic machine or by hand.
- Quilting that is continuous from one edge of the quilt top to the other edge is known as e-2-e. We have a wonderful selection of designs and the price is based on the size and density of the quilting. It is perfect for many styles of quilts.
- Semi custom involves quilting the border with a design that is different from the interior of the quilt.
- Casual custom has more of an artistic style and is usually hand guided.
- Custom quilts may have stitch-in-the-ditch work, individual blocks, sashing and border designs. Custom quilting is beautiful and also time consuming. I accept a limited number of custom quilts per year. I am currently booked until Oct. 2017. If only there were more hours in a week!
- Deluxe custom, Heirloom quilting as well as Show quilting are by estimate only and are not priced per inch. I am currently booking for 2019.
Please call ahead to schedule a meeting about our services.